You can find all forms needed under FILES & LINKS page on:
Below are items all student-athletes must have on file in the AHS Athletic office in order to try-out. Please check each individual sport page to see what else may be needed such as try-out criteria, rules, times, practice calendar, etc.
1. IHSA or State of Illinois Physical Form
2. IHSA PED Drug sign-off sheet
3. AHS Medical Consent/Emergency contact form
4. Student Participation Waiver/Concussion sign off form
5. Proof of Insurance coverage
Turn in each of these items into the AHS Athletic office and you will receive an admit card, which will allow the student-athlete the opportunity to try-out or participate in a sport at AHS. The admit card should be given to the coach of the individual sport. This process will need to be completed for each sport season a student-athlete participates in. (Fall, Winter, Spring)